- Extension Program Specialist II
- Dallas Research and Extension Center - 203
- (972) 231-5362
Specialty: Urban water efficiency, conservation and reuse
Responsible for developing and delivering urban water conservation and water quality related information to municipal water users and stakeholders to support Texas A&M University AgriLife Extension Service, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, and the Department of Soil and Crop Sciences’ mission and goals.
- Responsible for understanding the information needs of water users and stakeholders related to Urban Water Security and Water Conservation across the Dallas-Ft. Worth Region.
- Deliver outreach and continuing education programs focused on urban water conservation and quality information, publicize conservation improvement efforts and help build regional support for Texas A&M AgriLife urban water programs.
- Develop material for distribution in newsletters, social media and other forms of communication related to best water conservation and quality practices to the water use and management community in the Dallas-Ft. Worth region.
- Develop and facilitate community-based engagement and/or citizen science projects in coordination with the urban water programs across the region.
- Serve as a resource for all AgriLife and TAMU units to help identify and seek additional funding to continue urban water conservation and quality programs in the Dallas-Ft. Worth region.
- Assist with development and updating of AgriLife websites and social media pages addressing urban water security and water conservation and quality efforts.
- Assist with the development of peer-reviewed research and Extension publications.