- Monty's Plant Food Co, Inc.
- Louisville, KY
- Job Category
- Jobs - Ph.D.
- commensurate with qualifications
This position will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for research and development of sustainable agricultural technologies and products which align with Monty’s short and long-term strategic goals.
Currently identified areas of research and development include brown coal humic substances, bitumen/ hydrocarbons and the interface between agricultural development and sustainable agricultural materials and processes; nutrient management; biological products; and nano technology.
Position is responsible for R&D, budget, design and analysis of product testing in various environments (lab, greenhouse/indoor, and field). Must be able to coordinate efforts and effectively communicate with senior management, agronomy, marketing and sales departments. Position will work closely with partnering companies.
Up to 20% domestic and international travel possible.
- Education and Experience
- Ph.D. in Agriculture with a specialization in soil science, nutrient management, humic substances technology or crop nutrition
- In-depth knowledge of general chemistry and agricultural chemistry
- In-depth knowledge of plant physiology
- Contact Person
- Jeff Sangalli, CEO
- Contact Phone
- (502) 489-9888 Ext. 6412
- Contact eMail