- Post-graduation Industrial Experiences – Dr. Jatara (Jay) Wise, Environmental Scientist – Biodomain Shell Chemical LP Houston, TX – 09/10/2014.
- Saving and Sharing Legendary Genetics: Biological and Cultural Diversity of Native Seeds – Mr. Bill Neiman, Native American Seed Junction, TX – 09/17/2014.
- Plant Foods for Human Health: Improving Crops to Support the Needs of 9.5 Billion Consumers – Dr. Michael A. Grusak, Research Plant Physiologist, Children’s Nutrition Research Center, Professor of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine – 10/01/2014.
- Achievements and future prospects of cotton breeding in India – Vishal Saitwal, PhD student, Soil & Crop Sciences Department, TAMU – 10/22/2014.
- 2013 Fall Presentation Schedule
- Trey Cutts – Ph.D. Grad Student – Plant Breeding 09/11/2013. WMV file
- “An Open Discussion on Genetically Modified Crops: Impact, Opportunity and Public Perception” – Dr. Jim Muir, Regents Professor – Stephenville, TX, Texas AgriLife Research – Forages; and Dr. Travis Miller, Professor, Associate Department Head and Extension Program Leader – College Station, TX. 09/25/2013. WMV file
- Josh McGinty – “Glyphosate Resistant Weed Management in Texas Cotton”; and Benjamin Davies – “Agro-Ecosystems in Ghana: Examination of Soil Management Practices on Soil Macronutrients and Fertility”
10/02/2013 WMV file
- Haly Neeley – “Measuring and Modeling Soil Crack Volume in the Field”
- Dustin Herb and Reagan Noland – Grad Students – Plant Breeding 10/23/2013 WMV file
- Soil from Brazil - Valdomiro Souza, Professor, Federal Rural University of Pernambuco, 10/30/2013 WMV file
- Trevor Jones: “The Effect of RiceBeaux on the Translocation and Absorption of Beyond in Red Rice (Oryza spp.)”11/20/2013. WMV file
- “A Glimpse of Agriculture in Afghanistan and Rwanda” – Dr. Sam Feagley, Professor and State Soil Environmental Specialist, 9/5/2012
- “Legumes: An Underutilized Resource in Modern Agriculture” – Dr. Jamie Foster, Assistant Professor – Forage Agronomy & Ecology Texas A&M AgriLife Research Station Beeville, TX, 9/12/2012
- “Organic Gardening is My Life” – John Dromgoole, Owner – The Natural Gardener; Austin, TX, 9/19/2012
- “QTL for Biomass Yield and Composition in Energy Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. MOENCH)” – Matt Bartek, Ph.D. Grad Student – Plant Breeding; “A Fulbright Study on Wheat Heat Tolerance in India and Bangladesh” – Dr. Dirk Hays, Associate Professor – TAMU Cereal Grain Developmental Genetics; 9/26/2012
- “Regulatory Science and Aflatoxin Risk Management” – Dr. Timothy Herrman, Professor, State Chemist and Director Office of State Chemist, 10/3/2012
- “Strategies for Restoring Degraded Rangelands: Addressing Cacti Encroachment” – Gabriela Sosa, Ph.D. Grad Student/Sloan Scholar — Dept. of Ecosytem Science & Mngt.; “Application of Fibrolytic Enzymes and Bacterial Inoculants to Sorghum Silage” – Martha E. Thomas, Ph.D. Grad Student – Agronomy; 10/10/2012
- “Harvest Aid Regimes and Cotton Variety Characteristics and their Impact on Cotton Leaf Grade” – Zach, Eder, Ph.D. Grad Student – Agronomy; “Rapid Analysis of Wheat Epicuticular Waxes by Ambient Mass Spectrometry” – Frances Beecher, Ph.D. Grad Student – Agronomy; 10/17/2012