- Job Category
- Internship Opportunities
- Last Date to Apply
- June 1, 2020
- Intern works under the direction of the Field Tech Representative in sesame agronomy.
Intern should understand and be able to effectively communicate technical fit and benefits of commercial and pre-commercial germplasm & agronomic systems.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in establishing side-by-side trials, collect & summarize performance data to optimize recommendations.
- Operate in close coordination with producers in equipment calibration, crop monitoring and combine setups
- Assist in managing relationships with crop consultants and growers and develop networks of producers to grow sesame for Sesaco.
- Travel to other growing areas to assist other reps
- Farming background or agronomy training
Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
Able to safely handle and operate horticultural hand tools and farming equipment
Ability to lift 40 lbs.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Valid Driver's license and acceptable driving record.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to Joe Guzman at:
Or mail to:
6201 E. Oltorf Suite 100
Austin, TX 78741
- Contact Person
- Joe Guzeman
- Contact eMail