Branding Guide, Logos and Presentation Materials
Business Cards and Stationery
Copy and Print Services
Departmental IT Policies
- Faculty Workstations Policy – Department personnel must notify Soil & Crop Sciences IT Office when personal or newly acquired computer equipment is being utilized for work purposes by filling out an Inventory & IP Information Request Form for each piece of computer equipment that is attached to the TAMU Network. As a result, the IT Office will be aware of potential vulnerabilities and/or security weaknesses that may be introduced into the TAMU Network.
- Network Termination Policy – Terminated employees must have their network access terminated in a timely manner unless given an extension through SCS IT Office to Department Head. The Department may grant continued access to former employees if a benefit to the University exists. The Department has a plan in place to notify IT of terminated employees. Policy complies with SAP 24.99.99.M1.03 Information Resources – Account Management.
Faculty Performance Evaluation & Departmental Promotion and Tenure Policy
- Annual Plan of Work
- Achievement Report
- Check your Vitae, Profile, Teaching web pages
- Promotion & Tenure Packets
- Performance Evaluation Resources are available in the Supervisor Toolkit. A matrix showing evaluation time periods, forms, and due dates is in the Performance Management section
Forms, Leave, Payroll
- AgriLife Forms
- Background Check
- Cellular Communication Monthly Plan Allowance Enrollment
- Employee Security Access and Key Request.
Fill out and submit to Judy Young in the Heep Center. For more information, call 979.845.3041.
- Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Addendum
- FY19 Pay Periods
- Payroll Request Form
- Poster printer form
- System Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Application and Approval form
- Agriculture Program Directory
- Campus Map
- Department Committees
- The Agricultural Administrative Services
Promotion & Tenure Guidelines and Forms
- Department of Soil and Crop Science Tenure and Promotion Guidelines
- Faculty Promotion and Tenure College/AgriLife Research/Extension
- Suggested CV Outline
- Peer institutions