Branding Guide, Logos and Presentation Materials
Copy and Print Services
- Texas A&M AgriLife Business Cards and Stationery
- Official Texas A&M University Business Cards and Stationery
- Other printing needs – contact: Derek Seim at 979-862-3600 or email@example.com
- Children/Visitors in the workplace
There are occasions when a person who is not an employee of The Texas A&M University System (A&M System) is present in a Texas A&M AgriLife Research facility. Non-employees may be exposed to potential hazards in laboratories, pesticides treated fields, shop areas, etc. Any person who is not a A&M System employee and who will be involved with potentially hazardous procedures at an AgriLife Research unit must be supervised and properly trained.
Each non-employee, including visitors, at an AgriLife Research unit must be supervised by an employee of Texas A&M AgriLife Research. Children of current employees, students and approved visitors are only allowed in office spaces. Access to laboratories, fields, or greenhouses/growth chambers requires prior approval from the department head or his designee, Dana McMahon. Approval can be obtained by phone – (979) 862-1023, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or personal visit to Dana McMahon or Dr. Baltensperger in Mrs. McMahon’s absence.
Parents /guardians must accompany their children at all times when occupying Department of Soil and Crop Sciences facilities. Teachers or other supervisors of visiting children, e.g., public school or other organizational field trips to our department and/or with our faculty, also must accompany children at all times. Standard safety equipment such as required clothing must be enforced for visitors, including children.
- Faculty Workstations PolicyDepartment personnel must notify Soil & Crop Sciences IT Office when personal or newly acquired computer equipment is being utilized for work purposes by filling out an Inventory & IP Information Request Form for each piece of computer equipment that is attached to the TAMU Network. As a result, the IT Office will be aware of potential vulnerabilities and/or security weaknesses that may be introduced into the TAMU Network.
- Network Termination PolicyTerminated employees must have their network access terminated in a timely manner unless given an extension by the Department Head. The Department may grant continued access to former employees if a benefit to the University exists. The Department has a plan in place to notify IT of terminated employees. Policy complies with SAP 24.99.99.M1.03 Information Resources – Account Management.
- Accounts Payable Policy
SCSC faculty, staff and project specialists have seven business days to respond to the business office with an account number for invoices. On the eighth business day, invoices will be paid from the employees’ designated, unrestricted or IDC account.
If the employee requests an account change after the charge is posted there will be a 5% administrative fee charged to the employees’ designated , unrestricted or IDC account for the correction process.
- Orders placed outside of AggieBuy All orders placed outside of AggieBuy must include a purchase order number comprised of account number and support acct number (ex. 203104-08010). Due to the high volume of invoices we receive, this information will be critical in identifying the faculty/staff member placed the order and ensure prompt payment.
REMINDER: AggieBuy is the preferred method for ordering items.
Departmental Building Space
Faculty Performance Evaluation & Promotion and Tenure
- Annual Plan of Work
- Achievement Report
- Interfolio Help Guide
- Check your Vitae, Profile, Teaching web pages
- Promotion & Tenure
- Suggested CV Outline
- Peer institutions
- Performance Evaluation Resources are available in the Supervisor Toolkit. A matrix showing evaluation time periods, forms, and due dates is in the Performance Management section
- AgriLife Forms
- Background Check
- Cellular Communication Monthly Plan Allowance Enrollment
- Employee Security Access and Key Request
Fill out and submit to Judy Young in the Heep Center. For more information, call 979.845.3041.
- Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Addendum
- FY20 Pay Periods
- Payroll Request Form
- Poster printer form
- System Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Application and Approval form
- Agriculture Program Directory
- Campus Map
- Department Committees
- The Agricultural Administrative Services