Branding Guide, Logos and Presentation Materials
Business Cards and Stationery
- Create Your Own Business Cards and Stationery
You must call 979.845.4570 x 140 for a stores account with a username and password.
Departmental IT Policies
- Faculty Workstations PolicyDepartment personnel must notify Soil & Crop Sciences IT Office when personal or newly acquired computer equipment is being utilized for work purposes by filling out an Inventory & IP Information Request Form for each piece of computer equipment that is attached to the TAMU Network. As a result, the IT Office will be aware of potential vulnerabilities and/or security weaknesses that may be introduced into the TAMU Network.
- Network Termination PolicyTerminated employees must have their network access terminated in a timely manner unless given an extension through SCS IT Office to Department Head. The Department may grant continued access to former employees if a benefit to the University exists. The Department has a plan in place to notify IT of terminated employees. Policy complies with SAP 24.99.99.M1.03 Information Resources – Account Management.
Faculty Performance Evaluation & Departmental Promotion and Tenure Policy
- Annual Plan of Work
- Achievement Report
- Check your Vitae, Profile, Teaching web pages
- Promotion & Tenure Packets (password protected area)
- Performance Evaluation Resources are available in the Supervisor Toolkit. A matrix showing evaluation time periods, forms, and due dates is in the Performance Management section
Forms, Leave, Payroll
- AgriLife Forms
- Applicant Record Check
- Cellular Communication Montly Plan Allowance Enrollment
- Employee Security Access and Key Request.
Fill out and submit to Judy Young in the Heep Center. For more information, call 979.845.3041.
- Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Addendum
- Payroll Request Form
- Poster printer form
- System Faculty Consulting and External Professional Employment Application and Approval form
- Extension Specialist Position at Corpus Christi – Dr. Josh McGinty, 07/29/2014
- Extension Specialist Position at Corpus Christi – Dr. Abdul Mohammed, 07/31/2014
Promotion & Tenure Guidelines and Forms