2019-20 Scholarships Available
- William C. Berg Academic Excellence in Agriculture Scholarship
- Sponsored by the National Corn Growers Association and BASF
- One year scholarship – winners are not eligible to re-apply.
- Available to undergraduate sophomores through graduate students pursuing a degree in any field.
- Applicant must be a member of NCGA or the son/daughter of an NCGA member.
- Application must be postmarked by December 1, 2018
- DOE Scholars Program
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m. on December 17, 2018
- U.S. Citizenship
- Undergraduate students, graduate student or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or a related area.
- Must be pursuing a degree or have a degree within 5 years in a STEM field, or have a demonstrated interest or experience in a STEM field that supports the DOE mission.
Benefits include a stipend during the internship period, limited travel reimbursement, exposure and participation in projects and activities in DOE mission-relevant research areas, development of professional networks.
SCSC degrees fit under Environmental and Marine Sciences.